Publisher Terms and Acceptance Agreement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PUBLISHERS TERMS AND ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING AS A PUBLISHER. BY USING THE ADGLANCE.COM ONLINE SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW INCLUDING ANY CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS WE MAY MAKE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY ADGLANCE.COM MANAGEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH NOTIFICATION THAT ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE. SUCH MODIFICATIONS WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON BEING POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT ADGLANCE.COM TO REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPDATES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT REGISTER AN ACCOUNT OR CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ADGLANCE.COM.
This Publisher Terms and Acceptance Agreement (“Agreement/agreement”, “Terms/terms”, “Terms and Conditions/terms and conditions/TOS”, “Publisher Acceptance Agreement/publisher acceptance agreement/Acceptance Agreement/acceptance agreement”, “Publishers Terms/publishers terms”) is between YOU (“Publisher/publisher”, “YOU/you”, “Your/your”, “User/user”) and AdGlance Advertising Network (“Advertiser/advertiser”, “AdGlance/AdGlance.com", “We/we”, “Us/us”, “Our/our”, “Company/company”)
Publisher plans advertising campaigns and places advertising media through its site or network
Advertiser buys advertising media on behalf of its clients on Publisher's site or network
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements and covenants herein contained, the parties hereto agree as follows:
Publisher's website should:
• have a minimum of 500.000 impressions per month
• have at least 70%+ of real combined traffic coming from US, UK, CA, AU and/or Western EU* countries
• be in English, or in any major European languages
• have a top level domain
• have a family friendly and updated content
• have a unique and professional design
• be reviewed and approved by McAfee
• not listed as a suspicious by Google Safe Browsing
* Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Norway, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Italy
Publisher Obligations and Entirely Prohibited Content
When you participate as a Publisher you agree that your website does not contain, depict, or provide access to:
• materials that infringe the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual
property rights) or promotes copyright piracy (i.e. unauthorized MP3s, roms, 'warez', emulators, or cracks,
• materials that show or offer illegal product or services
• any adult, pornographic, sexual, nudity and other “adult” content (incl. adult third-party advertisement,
adult animation, adult drawings, etc.)
• materials featuring the sale of drugs, pharmaceuticals, or drug paraphernalia that is illegal
• materials that are related to promotions and/or incentives rewarding users for spending time on sites, or
clicking on ads, etc.
• materials of excessive profanity or violence
• materials featuring the sale of or instructions to create bombs, guns, ammunition, or other weapons
• materials that displays fake errors or warnings to induce user action, including, for instance, warnings about viruses, missing codecs, and corrupt disks
• files that execute or download without intentional user interaction
• offers that charge for government forms or services that are available free, or for a lesser charge from the government
• materials that are illegal, fake and/or violate rights of other people
• materials that give any type of profit on any type of human disaster/s
• materials of hate speech, or hate graphics content
In addition to above, we do not accept:
• websites that are "Under Construction", incomplete or redirect users to other pages
• websites that are not moderated, little or have not original content
• poor quality websites
• doorway websites
• proxy websites
• websites that distribute spyware or malware
• websites with only login or registration form on the landing page, as well as excessive amount of affiliate
• websites that are registered as free sub-domains, or hosted by free services
• websites offering "get paid to click" or "get paid to read" programs, and any other pyramid schemes
As a Publisher, you agree not to:
• click on your own ads
• subscribe to traffic generators
• use any bots, or automated click and impression generating tools/software
• use timed rotation, or auto refresh of the AdGlance ads
• ask visitors to click on ads to support Publisher's website
• display another website content within frame
• use frames to display the AdGlance ads
• place AdGlance ads into Pops
• edit, modify, or change the information contained in any advertisement in any case
• edit, modify, or change HTML code in tags provided by AdGlance in any case
• place more than 5 (five) AdGlance tags on the same page
• place video ads in in-stream video players without content or disabled playback
• put the AdGlance tags on sites that are not approved by AdGlance team
• contact the AdGlance advertisers and media partners directly or indirectly
Website content changes
To ensure compliance with the AdGlance Terms and Conditions, each Publisher that changes his/her website content or domain name after the Publisher's account approval must notify electronically the AdGlance team within the next 72 hours. Failure to do so may lead to account termination.
AdGlance shall have the sole responsibility for calculation of statistics, including impressions and revenues
generated through Publisher's inventory. Publisher understands that AdGlance statistics may not be 100% accurate at the moment; therefore the AdGlance may make adjustments to Publisher's statistics (i.e. statistical errors) at the beginning of the next calendar month. Final numbers are reported to Publisher by the 30th of the following activity month.
Publisher's revenue shall be determined as a percentage of a sale price of advertisement. AdGlance pays
commissions to its Publishers on a revenue share basis. Net revenue means a media cost of an advertising campaign minus AdGlance share. Payment will be sent to Publisher within 60 days (NET-60 policy) from the end of each calendar month, either via PayPal or by Bank Wire. PayPal requires a minimum of $100 USD in earnings (minimum payment threshold). The minimum amount for Bank Wire is $1,000.00 USD. A transaction fee shall be applied to each bank wire. All payments are issued in US Dollars. Publisher must send an invoice by 30th of each calendar month for the previous month activity in order to receive publisher’s earnings on-time. If you are a Canadian Business with registered HST account, you must provide HST and Business numbers. If Publisher's revenue does not meet the minimum amount criteria, the accrued amount will be carried over to the next date of revenue distribution. AdGlance is not responsible for any commissions or service charges charged by PayPal and/or your local bank provider. If Publisher disputes any payment made in connection with the AdGlance services, Publisher must notify us in writing within ten (10) days of any such payment. Failure to notify us shall result in the waiver by Publisher of any claims related to such disputed payment. Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by AdGlance. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by AdGlance or have any effect under this Agreement. AdGlance shall not be liable for any payment based on any fraudulent impressions or clicks generated by any person, robots, bots, automated programs or similar devices, or for fraudulent clicks, or impressions similarly generated on any advertisements, as reasonably determined by AdGlance team. AdGlance reserves the right to withhold payment, or chargeback Publisher's account due to breaching this Agreement, or the AdGlance website Terms and Conditions. In order to ensure proper payment, Publisher is solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with Publisher's account. AdGlance shall not be obligated to make any payments to Publishers until AdGlance receive payments from its Advertisers. If Publisher's website breaches this Agreement, AdGlance reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, or terminate Publisher's account, or access to the AdGlance services at any time, without giving prior notice and free of liability.
Advertising Material And Html Code (Tag)
Publisher should place the AdGlance HTML code (tag) on all appropriate pages within its website(s). Publisher shall not alter, sell or disclose the AdGlance HTML Code (tag) in any way. The AdGlance HTML code (tag) for advertising material may not be used on a web page other than one located at the approved URL, and may not be distributed or submitted to any e-mail distribution lists, chat rooms, newsgroups, guest books, or other location which would result in the execution of such code without a bona fide visit to the approved website. The same requirements apply to the integration via Endpoint URL.
Fraudulent Clicks And Impressions
Any methods that artificially generate clicks or impressions on the AdGlance ads are strictly prohibited. We ban Publisher immediately who practices such methods. AdGlance uses an innovative clicks/impressions fraud detection algorithm along with 3rd party "media guard" –Traffic Quality Management software.
Cancellation And Termination
Publisher has the right to cancel running the AdGlance ads at any time
• AdGlance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, to reject any Publisher's application.
• AdGlance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, to terminate Publisher's account if Publisher breaches the "Publisher Acceptance Agreement".
• AdGlance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, terminate and/or delete any Publisher's account that has been inactive for a long period of time. AdGlance classifies Publisher’s account as inactive if it has been inactive for 3 consecutive months. In case of Publisher’s account termination the account balance will be deleted as well.
• In addition, AdGlance may terminate Publisher's account, if the AdGlance management team determined that the Publisher's website does not make any profit from the use of the AdGlance services.
Upon termination, Publisher must immediately (within the next 48 hours) remove the AdGlance HTML code (tags) from Publisher’s website pages. If Publisher did not remove the AdGlance HTML code (tags) on-time the ad serving fee will be applied to Publisher's account for all traffic received from the suspended
Publisher's account on CPM basis determined by the AdGlance management team. If no terms were violated, Publisher will be paid in the next scheduled payment run following termination, all legitimate, non-fraudulently accrued earnings due up to the time of termination.
Customer And Technical Support
AdGlance will provide reasonable customer and technical support to all Publishers in connection with their use of the AdGlance services. Publisher should use “Contact Us” form to get in touch with the AdGlance support staff for any inquiries Publisher might have, as well as send us feedback via email.